Fighting For Your Rights After An Accident
Whether you were injured in a motor vehicle accident or another type of negligent act, coping with a personal injury can be as stressful as it is painful. As medical bills pile up, you may become overwhelmed, especially if you cannot work.
At Albiston Brannon & Gilbert, PLLC, our attorneys understand the physical, emotional and financial hardships that can result from a personal injury. If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, our personal injury attorneys in Norfolk and Virginia Beach are here to help. With our knowledge, experience and compassionate approach, we are dedicated to fighting for your rights and helping you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
Personal injury cases come in all shapes and sizes. We can help you seek compensation in a variety of matters, including:
- Car accidents: Whether you were involved in a car collision, hit-and-run incident, or any other type of motor vehicle accident (even a collision with a commercial truck), we have the expertise to handle your case and pursue full and complete compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident on someone else’s property due to hazardous conditions, we will diligently investigate the circumstances and work to hold the responsible party accountable.
- Boating accidents: As a coastal region, Norfolk and Virginia Beach are popular for boating activities. If you or a loved one has been involved in a boating accident, we can assist you in navigating the complexities of maritime law to pursue compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents can result in severe injuries and long-lasting consequences. Our skilled personal injury attorneys have a deep understanding of motorcycle accident cases. We will fight to protect your rights and secure the compensation you deserve.
- Medical malpractice: When medical professionals fail to meet the standard of care, patients can suffer serious harm. Our team has the knowledge and resources to handle complex medical malpractice cases and seek justice for those who have been wronged.
- Product liability: If you have been injured due to a defective or dangerous product, we can assist you in holding the responsible parties accountable. Our personal injury attorneys will thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding your injury and work to obtain fair compensation for your damages.
In some cases, these injuries result in death. If a loved one has lost their life due to someone else’s negligence, we can help you learn more about making a wrongful death claim and how that can help you provide for yourself and your family.
Start With A Free Consultation
We believe that everyone should have access to experienced legal representation, especially in personal injury cases. That’s why we offer free consultations to discuss the details of your case and provide you with an understanding of your legal options. Our personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay any upfront fees, and we only get paid if we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
Call Albiston Brannon & Gilbert, PLLC, Today
At Albiston Brannon & Gilbert, PLLC, our skilled and compassionate personal injury attorneys are dedicated to advocating for individuals who have suffered injuries due to the negligence of others. With our knowledge, experience and commitment to obtaining fair compensation, we will fight tirelessly on your behalf. Contact us today at 757-346-1427 or complete our online form to schedule a free consultation.